Paying for school is a concern all students have. Our Financial Aid department has created tools to help you figure out the best way to finance your education.
• Trinity offers tuition payment plans to help you manage your college costs.
• Public and private scholarships available.
• 95% of full-time students receive some type of financial assistance.
There is still time to submit your scholarship application!
Listed below are just a few different types of scholarships:
• Riggs Scholarship Fund: Deadline Feb 28
- Visit AGTrust.org for more information.
• Presidents Scholarship: Deadline March 1
• Private Donor Scholarships ($100 – $2,500 range)
…and many more
For a complete list of our Scholarships, visit www.trinitybiblecollege.edu/financialaid/scholarships
or call 1.888.822.2329 to speak to our Financial Aid Department.