ND Youth Ministries Summer Opportunity
STUDENT INTERNSHIP - SUMMER 2014
DESCRIPTION: A broad based internship with exposure to youth ministry, administration, event
coordination, altar ministry, networking and general ministry.
DIRECTOR: Twyla Kuntz, North Dakota District Youth Director
LOCATION: Devils Lake, ND Lakewood Park Bible Camp
DATES: June 1 – July 31, 2014
EXPERIENCE: * Assist in organizing and set up of youth camp activities.
* Learn the basics of several different ministry areas: sound equipment, video equipment, stage/set design, food service, youth activities, rec activities, office admin.
* Chaperone a youth camp.
* Network with many pastors and youth pastors.
* Individual mentoring/coaching from DYD.
NOTE: Due to the nature and variety of this internship, it cannot qualify as a traditional formal internship for ministry majors, but should serve to fulfill practicum experience if coordinated with the DYD.
FINANCIAL: * All meals and lodging are provided on site.
(Lodging is in a modest, motel-type room with individual bathroom.)
* A weekly stipend of $150 per week for personal expenses.
* For students attending an A/G college or ministry school, a scholarship will be given at the end of the summer, based on evaluation.
QUALIFICATIONS: Applicant must:
* Have a heart for ministry and willingness to serve.
* Have a clean background check.
* Agree to uphold the policies and procedures of NDYM and properly respect the decisions of the director.
* Uphold all the guidelines presented, in keeping with the highest Christian character.
* Be a constructive member of the staff, contributing in the unity and purpose of NDYM.
CONTACT: For more information, please contact the director.
APPLY: To apply, please complete the application as soon as possible. CLICK HERE for the Application