You're invited to be a part of GIVE DAY at Trinity Bible College and Graduate School on June 7, 2019.
WHAT is GIVE DAY?
We are dedicating one day, June 7, to invite Trinity alumni and friends to partner with us financially for our Trinity Operational Scholarship Fund through a one time gift of any size or by establishing a recurring gift of $10, $25 or more per month.
Every year, Trinity Bible College and Graduate School provides over $800,000 in scholarships, discounts, and tuition waivers to students in addition to Federal Financial Aid or donor funded scholarships. These are scholarships funded solely from Trinity’s operational budget.
Why is the Trinity Operational Scholarship Fund so important?
Here is a short list of scholarships made available:
- Legacy Scholarship for students of parents that graduated from TBC&GS.
- Involvement Scholarships for students involved in their church, community or school.
- Fine Arts and Bible Quiz Scholarships for students involved in these activities.
- Tuition waivers for students serving as Resident Assistants and on summer ministry teams.
- PK and MK discounts. Missionary Kids receive a 100% tuition discount at Trinity! Pastors Kids receive a significant discount as well.
Trinity is truly committed to graduating students with less debt so they may effectively enter the marketplace or ministry ready to reach their world with the Good News of Jesus' love!
Would you prayerfully consider helping us at this time to get a jump on our Trinity Operational Scholarship Fund for the next school year?