Trinity Bible College & Graduate School is accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education Commission on Accreditation (5850 T. G. Lee Blvd., Ste. 130, Orlando, FL 32822, 407.207.0808) to grant certificates and degrees at the Associate, Baccalaureate, Master’s, and Doctoral levels.
Trinity Bible College and Graduate School is approved and authorized by the State of North Dakota to award Associate, Bachelor, and Graduate degrees.
Completers of Trinity’s Teacher Education Program are eligible for teacher certification with the state of North Dakota. Trinity’s Teacher Education has provisional approval from the North Dakota Education Standards Practice Board. Trinity’s Teacher Education Department is also a member of the Associated of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
Endorsed by the The Alliance for Assemblies of God Higher Education, Springfield, Missouri
Approved for the training of veterans, war orphans, and dependents of veterans.
Approved by the United States Department of Homeland Security (ICE/SEVIS) for the training of international students.
Approved by the State Department of Vocational Rehabilitation for the training of students with disabilities.
Articulation Agreements & Memorandums of Understanding
Trinity Bible College and Graduate School has an Articulation Agreement with Masters International University of Divinity to provide entrance into the Graduate program for successful completers of their program.
Trinity Bible College and Graduate School has an Articulation Agreement with Columbia Southern University in which they provide General Education courses for Trinity Bible College undergraduate students who then receive Trinity credits for their work.
Memberships & Societies
- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- American Association for Employment in Education
- American Library Association (ALA)
- Association of Business Administrators of Christian Colleges (ABACC)
- Association of Christian Librarians (ACL)
- Association of Christians in Student Development
- Association of Christian Schools International
- Delta Epsilon Chi Honor Society – The Association for Biblical Higher Education National Honor Society
- National Association of Christian College Admissions Personnel
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- North Dakota Association of Colleges for Teacher Education (NDACTE).
- North Dakota Association of College Registrars and Admissions Officers
- North Dakota Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- North Dakota Library Association
- Online Dakota Information Network (ODIN)
- Rocky Mountain Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Sigma Chi Pi Honor Society – General Council of the Assemblies of God
- Upper Midwest Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges – annually