Trinity Bible College and Graduate School recognizes the value in investing in the live of dependent missionary children. This policy will provide undergraduate full tuition institutional scholarships to dependent children of AGWM missionaries.
Key elements of the AGWM Missionary Dependent Scholarship Policy are as follows:
- Fully appointed active AGWM missionary dependent children (based on the FAFSA definition of dependent) will receive full tuition discounts to attend TBCGS.
- To be eligible, all students must be admitted to Trinity. Students must file a FAFSA each year and submit all required documents. Any federal or state grants will be subtracted from the cost of tuition. The remaining tuition balance will be covered by the AGWM Scholarship.
- Students are not eligible to receive any additional Trinity institutional aid towards room, board, and all various fees. All room, board, and fees will be covered by federal student loans, outside funding, or personal finances. Students must live in Trinity housing and participate in a meal plan.
- Students must maintain full-time status of 12 credits or more to be eligible. However, this scholarship can be applied to tuition for the Pack Your Bags program. This scholarship can not be applied to travel costs associated with PYB.
- Trinity will accept freshman and transfer students to receive the AGWM tuition discount starting the Fall 2019 semester. In addition, students currently enrolled during the 2018-2019 academic year will be eligible to receive the AGWM tuition scholarship starting in the Fall 2019 semester
- This award is renewable up to eight semesters by meeting standard academic progress as specified by the Financial Aid Office. Students must remain in good standing at Trinity in order to continue receiving this scholarship.
New Student Involvement Scholarship Application
Application due July 1
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Returning Student Involvement Scholarship Application
Application due May 1