The Isaac and Martha Neeley Presidential Scholarship is a 100% tuition scholarship that will be awarded to exceptional students from minority ethnic backgrounds who have a clear, demonstrable commitment to Christian missions, either internationally or domestically.
This scholarship is for Intercultural Studies majors only (ITCS BA or ICS 4+1, though the scholarship does not apply to the +1 MA phase). ITCS AA students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants must be legal residents of the United States.
- Students must live on campus and participate in meal plans for the duration of the scholarship.
- In order to maintain eligibility for this scholarship, students must maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA and demonstrate Christian commitment and good citizenship by keeping a clean disciplinary record. The excessive accumulation of disciplinary points (as determined and administered by the Student Life Office) will trigger an eligibility review by the Leadership Team of Trinity.
- Pack Your Bags students are not eligible to receive this scholarship, but they can apply for it if they decide to matriculate into the ITCS undergraduate or ITCS 4+1 pathway upon completion of the PYB program (regardless of credits earned while in PYB).
- Transfer students are eligible for this scholarship. Transfer students must meet all of Trinity’s transfer eligibility requirements.
Applying for Scholarship
- Applicants must submit a scholarship application online.
- The applicant must also submit a 500 word essay covering both why they believe they should receive this scholarship and what they plan to do after graduation.
- Student must have a high school (or equivalent) GPA of 3.0 and must rank in the top half of their class.
- The student must also submit a service portfolio, outlining his or her service in the community and/or in church.
- The student must provide a letter of recommendation from a leader/teacher/pastor. This recommendation can not come from a family member.