Graduate School Application
- Application – Fill out the online form below.
- $25 Application Fee – Pay online, pay by phone (701-349-5794), or mail your check to Enrollment Office, 50 6th Ave. S., Ellendale, ND 58436
- Autobiography – Submit an autobiography (1-2 pages) to email@example.com with information from your childhood to present, current ministry/vocation, and your future ministry/vocational goals.
- Copy of Ministerial Credentials (if applicable)
- 2 References – a Ministerial Reference and an Academic Reference.
- If you’ve never attended college or you’ve been out of college for more than 5 years, you don’t need an academic reference.
- References may not come from a family member.
- Reference forms must be sent directly to our office following the instructions on the form.
- Download the Academic Reference Form and Minister Reference Form.
- Transcripts – Contact all post secondary schools you attended and request official transcripts be sent directly to Trinity.
- Background Check – Background Check Authorization Form
Graduate School Menu
Trinity Bible College provides equal education and employment opportunities without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, special need, or veteran status. This policy is in conjunction with the Title IX regulation of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Section 402 of the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974. Inquiries concerning application of Equal Opportunity, Title IX or section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 should be directed to the Graduate Studies Office. Call 701-349-5752. Trinity Bible College reserves the right to make a decision about whether or not to admit an applicant.