Steps to Financial Aid
Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) here!
- First-Time Users: You will need to apply for a Federal Student Aid (FSA) user ID at https://fsaid.ed.gov. This user ID is used to sign your FAFSA electronically. If you are considered as a dependent of your parents, one of your parents (or both) will need to apply for an FSA user ID also. The Department of Education website will automatically guide users through the process. Please keep your FSA ID in a safe place for future use.
- School Code: When prompted, enter the school code for Trinity Bible College 012059.
- Tax Returns: You will need to refer to your 2016 tax returns if you are filling out the 2017-2018 and/or the 2018-2019 FAFSA. If the option is available, select the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (DRT) to accelerate the processing of your financial aid application.
- Processing Time: Once you have submitted your FAFSA, it can take 3-5 days to process and received by Trinity’s Financial Aid office. Once the F.A. Office receives it, you may be contacted for further information.
- Verification: The federal government may select you for verification. Please be sure to complete this verification as soon as possible to prevent any further delays in the awarding process.
On the Entrance Counseling confirmation page, email your confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions for Entrance Counseling
- Step 1: Go to www.studentloans.gov
- Step 2: Sign in. This is the same username and password you used on your FAFSA.
- Step 3: Click on “Counseling” and then choose “Entrance Counseling”
- Step 4: Read through the information and answer the questions.
- Step 5: Submit the counseling and enter the contact info requested.
- Step 6: On the Completed page, look for the button that says “Email” under the Summary Tools section.
- Step 7: Click on “Email” and enter email@example.com in the Alternate Email field.
- Step 8: Send the email. Now, continue to the Master Promissory Note!
Instructions for Master Promissory Note
- Step 1: After you are logged into www.studentloans.gov, click on “Master Promissory Note” on the left menu
- Step 2: Enter the information and click Submit
- Step 3: Log out of www.studentloans.gov
- This step is for subsidized and unsubsidized loans. If you are applying for grants only, it is not necessary to complete this step.
- Parent PLUS Loans: If you are considered as a dependent of your parents, your parents may authorize a credit check if they wish to apply for Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS). If approved, they may complete the PLUS at www.studentloans.gov. If your parent’s credit is declined, the Financial Aid Office will determine your unsubsidized loans based on independent status.
- Ashcroft National Youth
- Riggs AG Scholarship
- Ethnic Minority AG Scholarship
- Next Generation AG Scholarship
- North Dakota Youth Ministires Scholarships
- North Dakota State Scholarships & Grants
- At-Risk Student Scholarships
- Minority Student Scholarships
- African American Student Scholarships
Other Scholarship Opportunities
- Your local banks
- Small Business
- Local churches
- Church district
- Assemblies of God Trust
- Your local high school
- Your town’s Lion’s Club, Rotary Club, etc.
- Electric and Telephone Cooperatives
- Memorial scholarships
- State scholarships (Unigo)
- Online search engines (fastweb, Cappex, ScholarshipGuidance)
- Scholarship Apps for your mobile device (Scholly, Scholarships.com, etc.) African American Student Scholarships
Apply for military or survivor benefits here.
- High School Transcript - must have graduation date on it
- College Transcript(s) - official transcripts for every college you’ve attended, no exceptions
- Dual Enrolled College Classes Transcripts - MUST come from the college which you received the credits from
- AP College Level Tests - results must be sent to us directly
- CLEP Tests - results must be sent to us directly
Send official transcripts and test results to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Trinity Bible College & Graduate School
Attn: Enrollment Office
50 6th Ave. S. #488
Ellendale, ND 58436
Accept, decline, or reduce the amount of financial aid by:
- Login to your Empower account through the InsideTrinity website.
- Click on the “Financials” tab and select “Accept/Decline Financial Aid.”
- Under “Not Yet Accepted or Declined” select the appropriate box (Accept or Decline) for each of the items offered.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the “Accept/Decline/Change Financial Aid” button.
Once on campus for school, students can explore work study job opportunities and apply for a work study job.