Dr. Carol Alexander
Dean of the Graduate School
- Ph.D. in Contemporary Leadership, Bangor University, Bangor, Wales
- MTh, University of Wales, Cardiff, Wales
- Dip. Theol, Mattersey Hall College and Graduate School, Mattersey, England
- Board member, Africa School of Missions, South Africa
- Board member of Prepare International (NFP)
- Former Director, Asian Outreach, South Africa
- Former Board member, Hands@Work, UK
- Former Women’s Ministries Director, Brisbane North District, Australia
- Alexander, Carol. Wild Hope: A Memoir. Bloomington, IN: Westbow Press, 2015.
- Alexander, Paul, and Carol Alexander. A Certain Life. Eastbourne: Integrity Media, 2011.
Carol is married to Paul – they have lived on four continents and served God passionately together for thirty-seven years of their married lives. They have led thriving churches in the UK, Johannesburg and Australia. They pioneered the Africa School of Missions in 1985 and today graduates of that College serve in over 50 nations around the world.
Carol is a motivational speaker and preaches at Conferences and Leadership seminars around the world. She currently serves as the Dean of the Graduate School at Trinity Bible College, Ellendale, North Dakota and has developed the innovative program MA (Missional Leadership). Her Ph.D was a cutting edge piece of Practical theology that concentrated on Christian leadership with a focus on cultural shifts, changing authority structures and moral ambiguities in contemporary society.
Carol and Paul have two children both resident in the USA. Anna is married to Rich and resides in Charlotte, North Carolina. They have two children Ava and Tylan. Jason, their son is married to Aysel and they live in Los Angeles, California. They are an extremely close-knit family and love spending time together.