Dr. Jamie Stewart
Ph.D. Adjunct Faculty
- DIS – Intercultural Studies, Fuller Theological Seminary
- MAMA – Ministerial Leadership, Southeastern University
- BA – Biblical Studies, Central Bible College
- Lead Pastor/President
- Life Church, Life Christian Academy, Kissimmee, FL
- Kennedy Road Tabernacle, Brampton, ON
- Midpark Christian Assembly, Calgary, AB
- National Youth & Young Adult Director – Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada
- District Youth Director, Western Ontario District (PAOC)
- General & District Executives – PAOC (National, Western Ontario and Albert/Northwest Territory Districts)
- Assistant Superintendent – Alberta/Northwest Territories District (PAOC)
- Board Member of Vanguard College, Edmonton, AB
Dr. Jamie and Michelle Stewart pastor Life Church in Kissimmee, Florida, after more than 20 years of pastoral ministry in Canada. They have witnessed exponential growth in the churches they have pastored, seeing their church in Toronto grow to more than 3,000 people from over 94 nations worshipping together every Sunday.
Jamie serves as an adjunct professor at Trinity Bible College and Graduate School, as well as Southeastern University in Lakeland, FL. He coaches leaders of all ages on church growth and team leadership.
Jamie and Michelle have been married for 34 years, and have 5 children. Their oldest son, Fraser, and his wife, Blake, serve as Associate Pastors at Life Church. Their daughter, Erica, and her husband, Colin (along with their 2 children), as well as their son, Graham (along with his 2 children) reside in Canada. Their youngest daughter, Elanna, lives at home, and their other daughter, Emma, is waiting for them in heaven.
The Stewart’s ministry theme, Relationship is Everything, is demonstrated through their lives, as well as through their relevant, life-applicable Biblical preaching. Jamie & Michelle and their family are committed to making Jesus famous.