Dr. Saehee Duran
Director of Graduate Programs
- D.Min. Southeastern University (Lakeland, FL), 2022
- M.A. in Christian Ministries, Assemblies of God Theological Seminary (Springfield, MO), 2016
- B.A. in Bible and Theology, Central Bible College (Springfield, MO), 2013
- Lead Pastor/Church Planter, Life360 Intercultural Church
- Adjunct Professor, Evangel University
- Christian Education Department Coordinator, Assemblies of God General Council
- Korean-English Translator, Ozarks Translation Services
- President (and former VP), Assemblies of God Korean-English Fellowship
- General Presbyter, Assemblies of God General Council
- Board Member, Assemblies of God U.S. Missions
- National Trainer/Podcaster, Network of Women Ministers
- Police Chaplain, Springfield Police Department
- Board Member, Greene County and City of Springfield in Missouri
- Co-Chair, Mayor’s Initiative on Equity and Equality
- Founder/Chair, Springfield CultureFest
- Doctoral Dissertation:
- Influence Magazine:
Prior to joining the graduate programs team at Trinity, Dr. Saehee Duran, ordained with the Assemblies of God (AG), had been actively serving as a lead pastor of intercultural church, professor at Evangel University, police chaplain, and training facilitator/podcaster for the AG Network of Women Ministers. Her leadership extended beyond the local church as she served in various local, regional, and national boards to champion people from various ethnic-cultural backgrounds.
She received an Outstanding Young Alumni award by Evangel University (2020), recognized as one of the Most Influential Women by Springfield Business Journal (2020), and nominated as Top 10 Leaders for the Next 10 Years by Biz417 (2021).
In the summer of 2022, she became the first elected female president of Korean-English Fellowship. She is an alumna of Central Bible College, Assemblies of God Theological Seminary, and Southeastern University.
She and her husband, Dr. Damon Duran, have been married since 2003 and enjoy mentoring young couples and parenting three beautiful god-honoring children! She loves empowering the next gen leaders, meeting new friends over coffee or dinner, and spending downtime with her family at home or overseas.