Academic Records

Academic Records are documents and information about the academic career of a student. The Academic Records office manages transcripts, transfer of credits, grades, diplomas, registration, graduation, and academic policies.

Academic Catalog

The Trinity Bible College & Graduate School 2022-2023 Academic Catalog

Transcript Request

Transcript requests are processed through The National Student Clearinghouse. This enables us to send secure official transcripts via email and ensures you receive transcripts quickly.

Request transcripts at:

The National Student Clearinghouse, follow the instructions on the website to place your order.

Current Students and Recent Graduates:

You can download a free unofficial transcript directly from Populi.

  • Log into Populi.
  • Select the “My Profile” tab, then the “Student” tab on your profile.
  • Under the “Transcript” tab, you can click on “Transcript Actions” then “Export Transcript” to print as a PDF. It is recommended you save a copy for yourself for easy access later.

Legacy Transcripts:

Electronic transcripts are not available for legacy transcripts. If you request an electronic transcript but your records pre-date the computerized records, you will receive and email informing you to select one of the other delivery methods.

Name Change Request

If this form is being used to correct spelling, it must be accompanied by a copy of a positive form of ID. Acceptable documents are a driver’s license, birth certificate, or a passport.

If this form is being used to change to a different name (first, middle, or last), it must be accompanied by a copy of the legal document authorizing the change. Acceptable documents are: Marriage Certificate, Divorce Decree, or a court issued Judgment for Name Change.

Online Complaint Process

Students taking online classes at Trinity Bible College and Graduate School who are from out of state should attempt to resolve any issues or complaints through the complaint process described in the Student Handbook. However, if the issue cannot be resolved internally, the student may file a complaint with his/her own state. The complaint process for the North Dakota portal agency of the National Council of State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (NC-SARA) is available here.

Still have questions?

Contact Us

Fill out the form if you have questions about Academic Records at Trinity and someone from our team will get back to you! 

Academic Records Office

Send us a message

Academic Calendar