Transfer of Credit Policy

Students transferring from other colleges or universities will follow the admissions checklist and in addition:

For students who have attended Trinity, an academic transcript of credit may be obtained through The National Student Clearinghouse. Students will not be issued official transcripts if they have outstanding bills with any office of the college or if student loans are in default.

Questions may be directed to the Academic Records office via phone at 701-349-5796 or email at