Dr. Scott Townsend
Assistant Dean of Graduate School
- Ph.D. Organizational Leadership, Education, Northcentral University
- M.A. Crown College
- B.A. Biblical Studies/Ministerial, Trinity Bible College
- Assistant Director of Graduate School, Trinity Bible College, 2016-present
Director of Assessment, Trinity Bible College, 2013-present
- Assistant V.P. Academics, Trinity Bible College, 2013-2016
- President’s Executive Assistant, Trinity Bible College, 2012-2013
- Distance Education Director, Trinity Bible College, 2008-2012
- Faculty, Trinity Bible College, 2006-2008
- Admissions Counselor, Trinity Bible College, 2001-2006
- Board member, New Life Assembly of God, Ellendale, ND
- Committee Member, Ellendale, ND
Scott is married to Ginger. They have four children – three girls and one boy. They have lived peacefully in Ellendale for 13 years where Scott has served in various roles at Trinity including Admissions Counselor, Faculty member, D.E. Director, Assistant VP Academics, and Director of Assessment.
Scott is a licensed pastor with the Assemblies of God. He has spoken at several youth leadership conferences encouraging a more integrated youth ministry with the parent church. His Ph.D. is in the realm of leading postmodern students in a higher education context.