Graduate School Enrollment Administrator
- South African National Diploma in Radiography – February 1982
- Various administrative roles at Trinity Bible College and Graduate School
- Office/Accounting Assistant – Hodorowski Homes, Rotterdam NY
- Care and Hospitality Coordinator – Calvary Tabernacle, Schenectady NY
- Assistant to the Children’s Director – Calvary Tabernacle, Schenectady NY
- Care/Worship Ministry Director – Olive Tree, South Africa
- 25 years’ experience as an xray technician in South Africa
- Children’s Church; Care-giving, particularly to those who are shut in; worship ministry; greeting; ladies’ conferences
- Some Trust in Chariots – Trauma and the Long Road to Recovery – 2013
Moira lived most of her life in sunny South Africa. She came to faith as a young teenager and met Noel, the love of her life, at church. They went into ministry soon after marrying, and she worked alongside him, doing just about everything that could be done in church while working as an xray technician.
In 2009 they relocated to NY, and finally joined Trinity in 2017. She loves the outdoors, particularly kayaking and cycling with Noel, running occasionally, working in her flower garden and taking in as much sun as possible. She also enjoys baking, reading, and making hand-made greeting cards. She is actively involved in her home church, New Life Fellowship in Aberdeen, and currently serves in Kids’ Church and Starting Point. They also run a small group and love having people in their home.
She and Noel have 2 married children and 2 small grandchildren, who all live in southern California. She is passionate about being a Mom and Grammy, and her greatest joy is seeing her children and their spouses serve Christ with all their hearts, while bringing up their own children to love Him too. Noel and Moira will be found in California as often as possible, doing life together as a family.