The Presidential Scholarships are awarded to three exceptional students displaying aptitude in academics, leadership, and Christian commitment.
- 1st Place: 90% tuition scholarship
- 2nd Place: 75% tuition scholarship
- 3rd Place: 60% tuition scholarship
Winners receive the awarded percentage off of tuition for the eight semesters they attend Trinity Bible College as long as they meet the listed requirements. This is the largest and most prestigious scholarship Trinity Bible College offers. Therefore it cannot be stacked with other Trinity or institutional scholarships.
Are you a PackYourBags student? Up to one Presidential Scholarship can be awarded to a PackYourBags student. The scholarship cannot be applied to the PackYourBags program. If a PackYourBags student wins a Presidential Scholarship, it will be applied to their subsequent six semesters at Trinity Bible College.
The scholarship application deadline is March 6, 2020. Apply today!
- First time freshman with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must maintain a cumulative college GPA of 3.6 while enrolled at Trinity Bible College
- Must live on campus to continue receiving scholarship
Submit Application and Video
Deadline: March 6, 2020
- Complete the online scholarship application
- Submit a creative 2-3 minute video.
- Video Ideas
- Introduce yourself
- Why Trinity Bible College?
- Why should you receive this scholarship?
- What are your goals or aspirations?
- How will attending Trinity help you reach your goals?
- Upload to a third-party video hosting site (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.). Copy and paste your video link into your online scholarship application.
- Be accepted or provisionally accepted into Trinity as a traditional undergraduate or PackYourBags student for the Fall semester. (Distance Education students do not qualify.)
- Have your pastor send a recommendation letter directly to Trinity (firstname.lastname@example.org or 50 6th Ave S #488, Ellendale, ND 58436). The letter can be mailed or scanned/emailed on the church’s letterhead. This letter cannot be written by someone related to you. The letter should answer the following questions:
- How have you seen this student demonstrate positive leadership?
- How has this student shown commitment to their faith?
- Why should this student receive this scholarship?
You will be notified by March 11, 2020 concerning your qualification status for the final round.
Interview and Essay
March 20, 2020
- Register and attend Preview Day on March 20, 2020 for your interview with the Presidential Scholarship Committee.
- On that same day, complete an essay prompt in the one-hour allotted time.
Note: If you live more than 500 miles from Trinity or if there are extenuating circumstances that do not allow you to attend, please contact the Enrollment Office to make other arrangements – (800) 523-1603 or email@example.com
Announcing the Winners
Presidential Scholarship winners will be announced at College Days on April 3, 2020. We encourage you to attend, however winners do not need to be present to receive the scholarship.