The Presidential Scholarships are awarded to three exceptional students displaying aptitude in academics, leadership, and Christian commitment.
1st Place: 90% tuition scholarship
2nd Place: 75% tuition scholarship
3rd Place: 60% tuition scholarship
Winners receive the awarded percentage off of tuition for the eight semesters they attend Trinity Bible College as long as they meet the listed requirements. This is the largest and most prestigious scholarship Trinity Bible College offers. Therefore it cannot be stacked with other Trinity or institutional scholarships.
- First-time freshman with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must maintain a cumulative college GPA of 3.6 while enrolled at Trinity Bible College
- Must live on campus to continue receiving scholarship
Submit Application and Video
Deadline: March 4, 2022
- Complete the online scholarship application
- Submit a creative 2-3 minute video.
- Video Ideas
- Introduce yourself
- Why Trinity Bible College?
- Why should you receive this scholarship?
- What are your goals or aspirations?
- How will attending Trinity help you reach your goals?
- Upload to a third-party video hosting site (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.). Copy and paste your video link into your online scholarship application.
- Video Ideas
- Be accepted or provisionally accepted into Trinity as a traditional undergraduate or PackYourBags student for the Fall semester. (Distance Education students do not qualify.)
- Have your pastor send a recommendation letter directly to Trinity (firstname.lastname@example.org or 50 6th Ave S #488, Ellendale, ND 58436). The letter can be mailed or scanned/emailed on the church’s letterhead. This letter cannot be written by someone related to you. The letter should answer the following questions:
- How have you seen this student demonstrate positive leadership?
- How has this student shown commitment to their faith?
- Why should this student receive this scholarship?
You will be notified concerning your qualification status for the final round.
Interview and Essay
March 24, 2022
- All interviews for finalists will be conducted via Zoom on March 24 (special exceptions can be made).
- On the same day, you’ll be given an essay prompt at the end of your Zoom call which you will need to complete in the one-hour allotted time.
Announcing the Winners
Presidential Scholarship winners will be announced at College Days on April 8, 2022. We encourage you to attend, however winners do not need to be present to receive the scholarship.